2010 Dodge Journey Consumer Review: Great Car

2010 Dodge Journey - Consumer Review

Great Car
By Jim on

2010 Dodge Journey SXT 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Traded in my 2004 Dakota Quad Cab 4x4 for the Journey and for the first time in more than 30 years am not driving a pickup. With all seats folded, I can easily carry 8' lumber in the car. On the rare occasion I need to haul more, I use a small utility trailer. In the process, I have a smaller, more economical, and more fun to drive vehicle. The AWD shoud get me through the snow this winter. I went to the dealer expecting to buy a Ford Escape, but left with the Journey. I have not been sorry for a moment I bought the Journey instead. My only real problem is keeping my wife from stealing it and leaving me with her 2008 Taurus (which is a great car, but the Journey is more fun).

Versatility of the interior (7 passenger, but really 4 adults and 2 kids). Sirius radio. Comfort. Storage space. Value for the price.

Radio and heater controls should be switched - the radio is just too far from sight.