Fun and reliable
By dsueoka on
2010 Dodge Journey SXT 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
We shopped for vehicles for about a year. The wife did not know what she wanted. We looked at trucks, vans, SUVs and cars. She finally settled on the Dodge Journey, Chevy Equinox and the Ford Fusion. I liked the Fusion more, but she won. The fuel mileage is not the best for in town driving, but for a 6 cylinder is OK. We are still playing with all of the accessories. It is a great car to drive. Just wish we got AWD for the snow we get here.
Favorite Features
climate control, third row seats, touch screen radio
Suggested Improvements
better fuel mileage
By 1992viper
on 02/19/11 14:56 PM (PST)

We shopped for a long time too. The wife is the primary driver and at our age, we were looking for the right combination of comfort, convenience, and economy which equals VALUE! In our case the 0% financing for 60 months helped too. What a great vehicle. We decided on an SUV/CUV and looked at at least a dozen different models. The third row seating requirement shrunk it down to about four. The Mazda CX-9 came close but was just too big and quite a bit more expensive. The Journey is just right.

By strat1163
on 07/26/11 12:12 PM (PDT)

I owned a 2009 journey and had many problems including engine stalls, transmission replaced, water leaks, paint issues, recall on brakes, interior pieces falling off, Rusting stainless tailpipes, recall on steering rack, poor MPG...like 14-15mpg for a v6???. I absolutely baby all of my vehicles including a 1969 GTX, 1971 swinger 383 and a 2004 srt4. I am a mopar freak but I just traded this POS Journey for a reliable import vehicle. No more newer MOPARS for me....they are junk. just wait.........