A good Economical Crossover
By priced right on
2010 Dodge Journey SE 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
I have read a lot of Edmunds reviews and I have grown weary of their apparent car snobbishness and demand for perfection. There is no perfect vehicle. For the money I find that my new base model Dodge Journey is comfortable, adequately powered, and very roomy. For those who do not expect the moon and the stars from our ride, I find driving the 2010 Journey to be a pleasant experience that is not overshadowed by glaring defects. The ride is comfortable, and for having a four banger under the hood, it does what needs to be done without blocking traffic. Bottom line, the Journey is a satisfactory family SUV that is easy on the budget and will take where you want to go in relative comfort.
Favorite Features
My base model SE came with q touch screen media center that has a 30 GB hard drive. Instead of a CD changer you simply download your favorite CD's for future playback.
Suggested Improvements
The media touch screen is set too low. In fact it is placed far below where most vehicles have their radios. It makes it hard to use while you are driving.