2010 Dodge Journey - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Journey model:
new dodge journey
By e-mae on 12/05/09 11:39 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Journey SXT 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

has all options, love it,great running vehicle,lots of power, people stop me to ask about it, also take pictures of it. finally figured out to get over drive for econ gas. i would recommend this vehicle to everyone.

Amazing alternative to a minivan
By Harvey on 12/01/09 09:15 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Journey SE 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

We love our new Journey! It gets much better fuel economy then any minivan we looked at. And best of all it's not a minivan. More like an SUV that handles like a car. The cargo space is quite exceptional as are how easy it is to lie down all the seats (including the passenger seat) perfectly flat. The third row was a must for us and though it feels a bit tight, it is much roomier than any other third row seat option from any other crossover that we tried out. We've gotten much better fuel economy than it's EPA rating would suggest. The cargo compartments can store items like a cooler for drinks and the interior is quite spacious.

Buy It
By DRD on 11/28/09 10:50 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Journey R/T Fleet 4dr SUV AWD w/Prod. End 02/10 (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I was very skeptical about buying this vehicle after reading the review from this website.I am very impressed with the quality of build,exterior looks and comfort of this crossover.I would recommend it to anyone looking for a inexpensive good looking crossover with many premium standard features at a more than competitive price.I have purchased many new cars in my 60yrs and few have made me as happy as this one.

One of the best cars I have owned
By John Putnam on 11/05/09 11:42 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Journey R/T Fleet 4dr SUV w/Prod. End 02/10 (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I'm enjoying my Dodge Journey more than any car (including BMW's) I've owned in quite a few years. I look for reasons just to go somewhere in it. Great car at a great price.

I enjoy it
By givinback on 10/21/09 07:56 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Journey SXT 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Currently have less than 1,000 miles on the car It handles well, accelerates perfectly, drives very smooth. I have took it off road and the AWD is very responsive. Cargo space is excellent if you carry equipment.

EXCELLENT Vehicle Buy One!
By MentorJourney SXTAWD on 10/17/09 22:39 PM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Journey SXT 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

A great car at a great price....a All Wheel Drive vehicle that can seat seven. Have not had any problems

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Dodge Journey in VA is:

$138 per month*