2010 Dodge Journey SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Journey model:
Quiet, very Quiet
By sherian4746@yahoo.com on 03/17/10 17:09 PM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Journey SUV SE 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I just bought the Journey because it was the most reasonably priced cross-over out there and I have been nothing but pleasingly surprised at the quality. It is the most quiet ride I have had in any vehicle for a long time. It looks great and is a blast to drive. Only downside is that I can't find any aftermarket wheels to fit. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat!

Satisfied
By satisfied on 02/23/10 18:05 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Journey SUV SXT 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love this car. This car makes me happier then any car i previously owned. it has everything you could possibly need to be comfortable and feel safe. just read it has a 5 star rating for both driver and front passenger. Airbags in places i never thought of and there are always 5 of us in the car. Fits seven very comfortably. hidden compartments everywhere.

LOVE THE CAR
By Steve NY on 02/19/10 05:25 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Journey SUV SE 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Switched from a short wheel based Town & Country. Love the style. Handles great. $ cyl not as responsive as 6, but I need better mileage.

3 boosters
By Kgarzia on 02/04/10 08:12 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Journey SUV SXT 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love my new car. We downsized from a 2003 expedition and I really don't miss the extra room. I can fit all three booster seats in the second row. My kids have plenty of room and it is easier to get them buckled in. There is even plenty of room for our Great Dane in the back. Looking forward to camping and canoe trips this spring.

Enjoy it More Every Day
By D-Man on 01/04/10 19:37 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Journey SUV SXT 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I really like this car. Decent power makes it fun to drive and a very practical interior serves my family of five perfectly. With three rows of seats I can keep my teenage daughter and two younger sons peacefully separated. I can also fold down the seats in a variety of configurations satisfying most of my errand run needs. While I've only had this car for just under 3 months and about 3000 miles, there has yet to be a single issue. Build quality is remarkably good for a brand that is often criticized in this regard. There isn't a single buzz, rattle, or squeak. It just feels smooth and solid.

I love this car!
By Kathy on 12/17/09 13:30 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Journey SUV R/T Fleet 4dr SUV w/Prod. End 02/10 (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

In November I went car shopping, tried this car & loved it. After I bought it, I read the 2009 reviews & thought what have I done. This vehicle is very roomy & comfortable. The price was right and gas mileage is good. Very quiet & comfortable ride.

dodge journey
By dodge on 12/15/09 08:05 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Journey SUV SXT 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

i enjoy driving yhe car it is very comfortable and get good highway mileage 25.8 on a 900 mile trip. the quality of fit and finish is excellent.this car is chryslers best kept secret.

Ever So quiet
By wooda on 12/12/09 17:01 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Journey SUV R/T Fleet 4dr SUV AWD w/Prod. End 02/10 (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

very quiet, awd very good in snow, in side good but could better,cup holders badly placed, door panels need improvement, fun to drive.

new dodge journey
By e-mae on 12/05/09 11:39 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Journey SUV SXT 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

has all options, love it,great running vehicle,lots of power, people stop me to ask about it, also take pictures of it. finally figured out to get over drive for econ gas. i would recommend this vehicle to everyone.

Amazing alternative to a minivan
By Harvey on 12/01/09 09:15 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Journey SUV SE 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

We love our new Journey! It gets much better fuel economy then any minivan we looked at. And best of all it's not a minivan. More like an SUV that handles like a car. The cargo space is quite exceptional as are how easy it is to lie down all the seats (including the passenger seat) perfectly flat. The third row was a must for us and though it feels a bit tight, it is much roomier than any other third row seat option from any other crossover that we tried out. We've gotten much better fuel economy than it's EPA rating would suggest. The cargo compartments can store items like a cooler for drinks and the interior is quite spacious.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Dodge Journey Suv in VA is:

$138 per month*