1 month old, so far, SUPER, We love it
By W & S Love on
2010 Dodge Journey SXT 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
Traded in a 2004 300M, loaded. I have not missed it yet. The options on the Journey we purchased fulfills our most needed feature. Easy entry and exit to the vehicle. We are retired and have leg and knee problems. It was getting very hard to get in and out of the 300M. It sat too low to the ground. We do have 19" wheels on our Journey SXT so it is just the right height to get in and out without having to bend the legs much at all. So Far, we love the ride, looks and quality. My daughter bought a loaded used 2009 Journey R/T the next day after we bought our new one. She loves it. She traded in a 2004 Chrysler Sebring Limited and says she likes the Journey better than she did it.
Favorite Features
Favorite Feature: Easy entry and exit. People with any leg or knee problems make it difficult getting in and out of a car. Drives so smooth, quiet and easy handling. The Journey fits the bill for what we needed and were looking for. Price was as good as we could find for what we were looking for.
Suggested Improvements
Larger or more comfortable seats would improve the interior a lot. Just too plain looking. Jazz it up a bit. I am real nervous about the electrical and brake problems I am reading and hearing about. I have known our dealer for over 40 years and confident he will do every thing he can for us.