It's a LEMON! Do not think twice. It's a Lemon.
By may25 on
2009 Dodge Journey SXT 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I bought this car in July 2009. I've been to the dealership over 25 times. It started with a mold smell from AC. Not duplicated. Cowel broke, 3 out of 4 windows did not work. Steering Column loose. AC broke and replaced and now after a year and half, it now smells like glue better then mold. Many more problems too many to list. All before 12,000 miles. The 1st Lemon Law we lost. Now approved for 2nd Arbitration. This car has been a nightmare and I would never buy a Dodge again. I drive my husband old car and only drive the Journey when they make me. LOL Cannot wait to get rid of it. It will be a happy day. I love it when they tell me "not duplicate".
Favorite Features
The technology.
Suggested Improvements
Do not buy this car. Fix all that is mechanical. Cap sharp objects that stick out of inside the car. Go back to the drawing board.
By snlewis
on 04/21/11 18:35 PM (PDT)

I am located in California, and may be entering the "Lemon Law" arbitration, with this same car. What state do you live in that you are dealing with this on a legal standpoint? I am so frustrated, I have never had this many problems with a car in my life!

By ccard3
on 04/17/12 15:16 PM (PDT)

I live in TX and have considered the lemon law as well, any pointers>