2009 Dodge Journey SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Journey model:
Very Happy
By Craig on 06/28/08 06:08 AM (PDT)

2009 Dodge Journey SUV SXT 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The ride with the appearance group/sports suspension is so smooth and quiet. The engine seems well mated with the six speed auto and once again is very quiet. I also like the drivers seat. I have manual lumbar, power adjusting seat, tilt telescoping steering wheel. The adjustments are almost endless.

Too soon to tell ??
By ggk86 on 06/26/08 06:51 AM (PDT)

2009 Dodge Journey SUV SXT 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I was put off at first by the very plastic interior. We added leather seats to the mid line and it seems to help it not look so cheap. I tried not to judge gas mileage too low because it was my choice not to buy a compact car. But some bad news, it has been in the shop twice now. Once for a back seat that would not slide forward and today for a brake light that will not go out. The seat could have happen while they were putting on leather but ...

Love this car!
By Whitney on 06/25/08 22:43 PM (PDT)

2009 Dodge Journey SUV SE 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

My husband and I purchased this car in April of 08. We LOVE it. Its our first car of our own and we feel we have made a wonderful choice. It's safe with the curtain air bags in the back. The seats are very comfortable. I love the fact that all the seats will fold down to put large objects in the car. The back doors opening 90 degrees make it much easier to get our daughter in and out of the car. I love all the storage. I can keep diapers and toys in the car for our daughter without having to see them 24/7. I love the style of this car. I'm a young mom and I get the features of a mini van without the look. My husbands mother loved ours so much 2 weeks later she got herself one! Great Car!

Nice car for the price
By KBA on 06/24/08 07:10 AM (PDT)

2009 Dodge Journey SUV SXT 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Love the look.Radio is a little low,have to look down. Not great on gas locally. Stylish and roomy, did not want a minivan.

So Far, So Good
By Dave & Debi H on 06/09/08 14:28 PM (PDT)

2009 Dodge Journey SUV SXT 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My wife says this car drives itself and she is not far from the truth. It has it all, and has gotten rave reviews from all of our friends who have seen it.

Wife's car
By Ryan on 06/07/08 13:21 PM (PDT)

2009 Dodge Journey SUV SXT 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I don't get to drive this a lot it is the wifes car. She absolutely loves it. I like the AWD and the styling. Add some pin striping and it really makes this vehicle look good. Would recommend this crossover vehicle to anyone not wanting a minivan.

Love my Journey
By LIFE IS GOOD on 05/31/08 08:11 AM (PDT)

2009 Dodge Journey SUV SXT 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love this vehicle. Smoothest ride I have ever had, it feels like I am gliding down the road. I have owned a Jeep liberty, rav4, Blazer, Camry. This is the best ride by far. Handles great!

Happy Family
By Tracy K on 05/30/08 10:15 AM (PDT)

2009 Dodge Journey SUV R/T 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We purchased the Journey R/T AWD and we are so very happy with it. It's sporty, handles well, has lots of room and storage. We bought one with all the bells and whistles and are having fun with it. My kids love the DVD player and the temp control in the back.

So Far So Good
By JON on 05/29/08 16:18 PM (PDT)

2009 Dodge Journey SUV SXT 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Went to the dealer for a hole in one sponsorship for a golf tourney, parts guy remembered that we had been there a year ago looking for a crossover, and asked if we had seen the journey. long story short, I saw it, loved it, called my wife to come down. She test drove it and told me that it was what she wanted. We had looked and driven many in the $26,000 and under range, and she only liked the Mazda Tribute, until the Journey that is. The journey drives great, and is comfortable. It is perfect for us. Controls are good, sound system is good, plenty of room and storage. After 1000 miles we average about 20.5 mi per gal. It is no speed demon, but as a family vehicle it is perfect for us.

Ride of our LIFE
By Ride of our LIFE on 05/22/08 19:21 PM (PDT)

2009 Dodge Journey SUV R/T 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My family and I think it is an awesome vehicle. Wasn't too sure at first but I really like it now. Glad we bought it now.I really like the quiet smooth ride. My husband loves the sunroof and the fog lights. I think overall it is a great start to what could be an awesome vehicle if they just make a few changes.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Dodge Journey Suv in VA is:

$120 per month*