Used 2004 Dodge Intrepid Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Dodge Intrepid - Consumer Reviews

2004 Dodge Intrepid Sedan

View reviews for a specific Intrepid model:

Great car to drive!!!!
By NikkiT

2004 Dodge Intrepid Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have had my car for almost a year, it's been great fun! No problems whatsoever, I have had it dealer maintained from the beginning. It is a great speed demon car, and the spoiler and rims make it look fabulous! I really like the car.

Favorite Features

Great sound system, love the engine

Suggested Improvements

More refined interior

UH oh Watch out
By jdl44lfhs

2004 Dodge Intrepid Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Well I bought this car as a used Rental car and I saved a bunch of money on it. I am not sure that this is going to catch up to me or not. I have over 26,000 miles on it now and its been a great car so far, there is a rattling type noise that just started happening towards the front of the car which I have no clue at all what the noise could be, but let me tell you that it is very annoying. I work for a CarMax dealership and we will not even sell a Dodge Intrepid when it has over 60,000 miles on it because as I was told that "they are junk once they get over the 60k mark".

Favorite Features

I like that fact that its a nice car for your buck, its spacious and it fits me considering that I am 6'5" tall.

Suggested Improvements

I wish I did not hear so many bad things about the engines on these vehicles and the fact that they are in the top 5 of the Vehicles that Depreciate the most in value the quickest.

Great Car!
By tericoke1

2004 Dodge Intrepid Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Why Dodge decided not to make any more Intrepids is be on me. This is my 3rd. They're a nice looking car. The dealership had to drive 150 miles to get this car for me. The only reason I give up a car is because of milage. I put alot on a car.

Favorite Features

all of it.

Suggested Improvements

put it back out on the market!!!

Awesome Car
By Lorri1968

2004 Dodge Intrepid Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This is the best car I have purchased. I love the look, the feel the comfort and reliability. It feels great to drive such a classy car. The gas mileage isn't bad either, about 25 miles per gallon on a regular basis. What an awesome car this is!!

Favorite Features

white display panel to reflect light comfortable seating & roomy huge trunk with security latch comes with many factory installed features. Quiet running enging with plenty of power

Suggested Improvements

None

I love this car
By KGB

2004 Dodge Intrepid Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This is the most comfortable car I have purchased. The Intripid is affordable and looks stylish. Dodge really made a great car! Please don't stop making this model:)

Favorite Features

The driver's seat is comfortable. The quality of the seat soothes the back and relaxes the body while driving. while driving, the car feels more like gliding on air than rolling down the road.

Suggested Improvements

When using the side mirrors, blind spots are alarmingly obvious. the standard car stereo system lacks in sound quality.