2004 Dodge Intrepid - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Intrepid model:
Fantastic Car
By Joe Hiett on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid ES 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This car has been the most reliable and fun car I have owned since the 70's. I have had absolutely no problems, no rattles no workmanship issues. The car goes like crazy and gets near 30 miles per gallon with four people, full trunk, air conditioning on, traveling 75 mph. I can't say enough good about this car.

So Far So Good
By CrayZ me on 01/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SXT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is my first Dodge... So far so good! This gar handles great! Awesome power too!!! All my previous cars were 5/6 Speed Manuals ( i needed a car that was able to move fast) This is also my first automatic 4dr professional like car... This car i would overall rate a 9.9 I had to put only a 7 on build quality and design being that the car broke down with a major / potentionaly deadly mechanical defect with under 100miles. My stearing locked while turning at about 30mph on a busy street. It was due to a factory misinstalled clock spring in the steering column.

Great Value!
By Ray Jay on 01/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This is a company leased car - however unlike most leased cars I've had - I would buy this car. Great value - lots of room, decent performance, nice styling, comfortable to drive, excellent fuel economy, good reliability... and so on

An Excellent Car.
By Mike Baker on 12/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I just recently purchased a Dodge intrepid SE. I can't say enough good things about it. It's actually the second intrepid I've owned!I bought one when they first came out in the early 90's and I've just upgraded to the newer model. It's got a smooth ride and tons of room! I feel like I bought a $30K car!

My 2004 Dodge Intrepid
By SMO on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

A FAMILY SEDAN DISGUISED AS A SPORTS CAR. IT IS LOW TO THE GROUND--YOU SIT DOWN LOW WHEN YOU ENTER-BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW IT BY LOOKING AT THE EXTERIOR. HANDLES VERY WELL--IT'S A BIG CAR BUT DOESN'T FEEL THAT WAY-ALL IN ALL, IT'S FUN TO DRIVE AND IT LOOKS REALLY SHARP!!!!!!!

8 Years with Dodge Intrepid
By mholdensr on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SXT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have driven Dodge Intrepids for the last 8 years and find my 2004 to be the most powerful. Dodge Intrepid has always been a great handling sedan, but the new sxt seem to handle even better. The only complaint I have is the goodyear tires on the older models. The sxt came with goodyear eagles and they have helped to improve the handling. I'm a big person and there is plenty of room for five people. Over-all a fine famly sedan with a good chunk of sport sedan thrown in.

Dodge snuck a sports car ina family car!
By TAL2GK on 11/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid ES 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is a company car for me, but the Intrepid has me truly enjoying the many miles I spend behind the wheel! The 234 ponies really like to be pushed hard, and you'll surprise more than a few stoplight dragsters out there with its agility. Styling may be subjective, but this one has the sporty appearance, too. Its a large car, no doubt about it - but it sure doesn't drive like one! The trade-off for sporty handling is that its not very good in the snow with the wide tires its dressed with. Pick up some snow tires, though, and you're in great shape. (Then again, I live in Upstate NY).

Very Pleased
By TeddyKelly on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I am really pleased with my Intrepid. I have an arthritic back and knees. I had trouble getting in and out of my previous car and needed something with more room inside. There is plenty of interior room. It rides smooth,is really easy to getin and out of,has plenty of creature comforts,long & low,corners like a dream, easy to handle. No problems getting in or out of the back seat,with plenty of leg room. Never run out of trunk room. I can't say enough good things about this car.I love it.

Good car
By Lettie on 10/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

The dodge intrepid is the best car I have ever owned. It drive better than most car I have drove. It performane is better than I though it would be. When you ride or drive it you don't feel every bump in the road. It is a nice smooth ride. I get 24 miles to a gallon around town. I haven't been on a trip so I don't know yet how good it does. I can't wait till I go on one to see how good it does on gas. I know when you are driving it that you have to watch your speed or you will be going 70 to 80 mph. It don't feel like you are going that fast but you will be. All together I say this car is worth the money. I love my 2004 Dodge Intrepid.

hustlers review
By hustler on 09/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SXT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

i was a devoted pontiac man but after looking and then test driving i had to have more. so i bought it and i believe it was the best decision i have made in a while. i love me car.