2004 Dodge Intrepid Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Intrepid model:
Sport and Business
By way satisfied on 03/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Wow did i get more than i thought. This thing is fun to drive. It fits business and pleasure. Moderate speeds are soft rides, while "on ramps", corners and wide open highway shows you how responsive this thing is. It's not a laggard like most takes on sport sedans. It seems to hunker down when accelerating. Equally amazing is the sensation of leveling when cornering. Best value found by far in a high output or evening out sedan.

Great Car
By grayghost on 02/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I've had my car three months now.I really enjoy driving my car. It handles real well,very comfortable.The Dodge intrepid is very durable and handles very good in certain weather conditions.

car
By kendrajoan on 02/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

this vechicle is really great

Intrepid SXT 2004
By sheryl heile on 02/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This car is all I needed and more. It's fun to drive and fits the kids and the huge trunk fits all their gear too. It's a great car I would recommend it to anyone who shudders at the thought of a minivan.

PERFECT 10
By jhonny chimpo on 02/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

the dodge intripid in my book is a perfect 10, it has never let me down and probbally never will

My second Intrepid
By Charlene Wilmes on 02/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

In 2003 I purchased my 2nd Intrepid. This is a SE. My lst is a 1996ES. I have to say that I still prefer the ES to the SE. I love the extra power on the highway. And I prefer the openness that the 96 has compared to a more closed-in feeling of the SE. Bottom line...the Intrepid has the best ride of any car...even the 2003 Lincoln can't compare.

OK CAR BUT BUILD QUALITY STINKS
By TIMOTHY SMITH on 02/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I LIKE THE COMFORT OF THE INTREPID AND THE LOOKS AND THE WAY IT DRIVES VERY MUCH HOWEVER THE 2.7 V6 DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH POWER FOR THAT SIZE CAR AND IT DOES NOT KEEP ITS VALUE ANY BETTER THAN A FORD PINTO OR A CHEVETTE USED TO SO I REALLY WISH I HAD NOT BOUGHT IT

lot of fun for this 50 year old
By nethealthy on 02/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

lot of fun for an old guy. powerfull, roomy, great high way car.

the perfect family car
By mouseman on 01/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

the intrepid is a good family car .we put to teenager and a carseat in the backseat and have plenty of room it get around good in the snow.for the money you cant baet it .

first owned dodge car
By ssgdtcas on 01/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I really like the quiet, smooth ride the Intrepid SE offers. You press the gas pedal and the car responds well. So far the only draw back is the hood. It's a bit hard to judge where the front bumper is. The interior is comfortable, and since I'm tall, I have plenty of head and leg room. Overall I'm quite pleased, so far. Time will tell.