2004 Dodge Intrepid - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Intrepid model:
Great Car
By grayghost on 02/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I've had my car three months now.I really enjoy driving my car. It handles real well,very comfortable.The Dodge intrepid is very durable and handles very good in certain weather conditions.

Intrepid SXT 2004
By sheryl heile on 02/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SXT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This car is all I needed and more. It's fun to drive and fits the kids and the huge trunk fits all their gear too. It's a great car I would recommend it to anyone who shudders at the thought of a minivan.

PERFECT 10
By jhonny chimpo on 02/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid ES 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

the dodge intripid in my book is a perfect 10, it has never let me down and probbally never will

OK CAR BUT BUILD QUALITY STINKS
By TIMOTHY SMITH on 02/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I LIKE THE COMFORT OF THE INTREPID AND THE LOOKS AND THE WAY IT DRIVES VERY MUCH HOWEVER THE 2.7 V6 DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH POWER FOR THAT SIZE CAR AND IT DOES NOT KEEP ITS VALUE ANY BETTER THAN A FORD PINTO OR A CHEVETTE USED TO SO I REALLY WISH I HAD NOT BOUGHT IT

My second Intrepid
By Charlene Wilmes on 02/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

In 2003 I purchased my 2nd Intrepid. This is a SE. My lst is a 1996ES. I have to say that I still prefer the ES to the SE. I love the extra power on the highway. And I prefer the openness that the 96 has compared to a more closed-in feeling of the SE. Bottom line...the Intrepid has the best ride of any car...even the 2003 Lincoln can't compare.

lot of fun for this 50 year old
By nethealthy on 02/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SXT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

lot of fun for an old guy. powerfull, roomy, great high way car.

the perfect family car
By mouseman on 01/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

the intrepid is a good family car .we put to teenager and a carseat in the backseat and have plenty of room it get around good in the snow.for the money you cant baet it .

first owned dodge car
By ssgdtcas on 01/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I really like the quiet, smooth ride the Intrepid SE offers. You press the gas pedal and the car responds well. So far the only draw back is the hood. It's a bit hard to judge where the front bumper is. The interior is comfortable, and since I'm tall, I have plenty of head and leg room. Overall I'm quite pleased, so far. Time will tell.

intrepid such a great car
By dodgew880 on 01/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

the car is actually my mothers car. the car runs great and rides smoothly. She previously had a 2000 dodge intrepid. we love these cars they are the mos tfun to be in and drive. and chevrolet are as follows: Cheap Hardly Efficent Virtually Runs On Luck Every Time

Fantastic Car
By Joe Hiett on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid ES 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This car has been the most reliable and fun car I have owned since the 70's. I have had absolutely no problems, no rattles no workmanship issues. The car goes like crazy and gets near 30 miles per gallon with four people, full trunk, air conditioning on, traveling 75 mph. I can't say enough good about this car.