2004 Dodge Intrepid - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Intrepid model:
overall
By James Ward on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SXT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Initial problem with transmission downshift release, high rpm increase when coasting downhill while in cruise control mode. Corrected @ dealership.

i love it
By solome on 03/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have had it for a month and would never give it up!

great and fun car
By Drip on 03/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SXT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Easy to handle and doesn't feel like a big car. Very surprised how well it handled in the snow this past week.

My new used Intrepid
By BKilpatTN on 03/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid ES 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought a used 2004 Intrepid (probably a program car) when I traded in my 04 Mustang. I needed a bigger car because I just adopted a greyhound, and there was no way she would fit in the back seat of the Mustang. The Intrepid also gets much better gas mileage.

Good family car
By Jim Dolan on 03/12/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this car because of its size and low price w/incentives. It handles well for a large car and rides smoothly. No problem in winter driving (I got the antilock brakes). Some blind spots but side view mirrors help.

Love my "Trep"
By SteveCollins on 03/12/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid ES 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought an Intrepid because I needed a car that would tow my 19 foot power boat, have room for my skiis, look great, and have an attitude on the road and in the twisties. The Intrepid, with front wheel drive and traction control can easily pull my 4000 boat up a slippery ramp with no problem. With leather seating and the optional wood inlayed dash, and the inferno red exterior, it is an exciting too look at in the driveway. I get compliments on it wherever I go.

Wow, was I surprised!
By Racin' Roxy on 03/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SXT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

The Intrepid had never caught my eye before, however once behind the wheel, I was hooked. This is my first Dodge, and so far, I would purchase another. This car is responsive, handles incredibly well, rides like a luxury car and looks great. The pearl black finish and chrome wheels are a real eye catcher. The interior is roomy and comfortable. The sound system is above average. I hate to arrive at my destination when driving this car... I'd like to keep on driving.

Sport and Business
By way satisfied on 03/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SXT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Wow did i get more than i thought. This thing is fun to drive. It fits business and pleasure. Moderate speeds are soft rides, while "on ramps", corners and wide open highway shows you how responsive this thing is. It's not a laggard like most takes on sport sedans. It seems to hunker down when accelerating. Equally amazing is the sensation of leveling when cornering. Best value found by far in a high output or evening out sedan.

AMAZING
By mcnamara43 on 03/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This is the most AMAZING car EVER. Its got the best handling great stereo and even more

car
By kendrajoan on 02/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

this vechicle is really great