2004 Dodge Intrepid Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Intrepid model:
OVERALL 10
By DFREE on 06/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Intrepid Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I work for a dealership and drive a 2004 Dodge Intrepid as a demo. I also have a wife and two children who go everywhere with me on the weekends. There is just as much room, if not more in the Intrepid as our 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Great so far
By eddiej on 06/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Intrepid Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is my 3rd Dodge. So far I'm not disappointed. It rides great, handles great, and has plenty of power when you need it. You wouldn't think it's as large as it is. I've had it less then a week, so reliability remains to be seen. But if this Intrepid holds up as well as my '98 Avenger and '89 Daytona did, I won't regret this vehicle purchase for a minute.

Great Car
By Numbersman on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Intrepid Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Having owned a 1995 Intrepid for four years, I decided to buy a 2004. This car is great. Plenty of room, great design, good gas mileage and plenty of options. Good, fun car to drive.

Not the greatest car out there
By chemsal on 06/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Intrepid Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

The 2004 is a cheaper version of the 2002,2003. Dodge has cut some real corners on this car. The seats are shorter and not as wide as the past models. There are many other areas that have been cheapened from previous year models. This is a company car, so I do not purchase this vehicle. Free is a good price to pay for a vehicle. If it cost one penny more I would not drive an Intrepid

I love my Intrepid
By marcia mccoy on 06/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Intrepid Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have a 2002 bought new. I love the way car drives and is very comfortable. I am short and i do not have a blind spot problem at all, IT FITS ME TO A T . To bad they are not making them for 2005 or I would get another one.

Happy camper
By Robert Barker on 05/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Intrepid Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I had the Chrysler Sebring convertible and it was starting to cost me in repairs. Ilked the design of the Dodge Intrepid. It gives me the feel of a big car which In

the enigma
By Biggie.E on 05/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

I like the body style.

good buy for the money
By rodshkin on 05/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Intrepid Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

very comfortable and great handling

Love of my life...
By KingZilla on 05/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Intrepid Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I love it...No Question ask.

So Far So Good!!
By Brian M. on 05/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Intrepid Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I just bought this car with 11,000 miles. I have been a GM and Honda owner. Traded my CRV in for it. I do alot of highway driving & I am getting 25mpg so far.It handles great and ride nice,very stylish!! I have the SE model. I havent figured out if the rear seats fold down yet?I hope dodge deosn't disaapoint me. I need a good reliable car.