2004 Dodge Intrepid - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Intrepid model:
intrepid such a great car
By dodgew880 on 01/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

the car is actually my mothers car. the car runs great and rides smoothly. She previously had a 2000 dodge intrepid. we love these cars they are the mos tfun to be in and drive. and chevrolet are as follows: Cheap Hardly Efficent Virtually Runs On Luck Every Time

Great Value!
By Ray Jay on 01/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This is a company leased car - however unlike most leased cars I've had - I would buy this car. Great value - lots of room, decent performance, nice styling, comfortable to drive, excellent fuel economy, good reliability... and so on

An Excellent Car.
By Mike Baker on 12/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I just recently purchased a Dodge intrepid SE. I can't say enough good things about it. It's actually the second intrepid I've owned!I bought one when they first came out in the early 90's and I've just upgraded to the newer model. It's got a smooth ride and tons of room! I feel like I bought a $30K car!

My 2004 Dodge Intrepid
By SMO on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

A FAMILY SEDAN DISGUISED AS A SPORTS CAR. IT IS LOW TO THE GROUND--YOU SIT DOWN LOW WHEN YOU ENTER-BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW IT BY LOOKING AT THE EXTERIOR. HANDLES VERY WELL--IT'S A BIG CAR BUT DOESN'T FEEL THAT WAY-ALL IN ALL, IT'S FUN TO DRIVE AND IT LOOKS REALLY SHARP!!!!!!!

Very Pleased
By TeddyKelly on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I am really pleased with my Intrepid. I have an arthritic back and knees. I had trouble getting in and out of my previous car and needed something with more room inside. There is plenty of interior room. It rides smooth,is really easy to getin and out of,has plenty of creature comforts,long & low,corners like a dream, easy to handle. No problems getting in or out of the back seat,with plenty of leg room. Never run out of trunk room. I can't say enough good things about this car.I love it.

Good car
By Lettie on 10/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

The dodge intrepid is the best car I have ever owned. It drive better than most car I have drove. It performane is better than I though it would be. When you ride or drive it you don't feel every bump in the road. It is a nice smooth ride. I get 24 miles to a gallon around town. I haven't been on a trip so I don't know yet how good it does. I can't wait till I go on one to see how good it does on gas. I know when you are driving it that you have to watch your speed or you will be going 70 to 80 mph. It don't feel like you are going that fast but you will be. All together I say this car is worth the money. I love my 2004 Dodge Intrepid.

intrepid
By walter w smyth on 08/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

Good Car--drives well---looks nice

worth the money
By t j aguire on 07/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

just wanted to give a litle feedback about my Intrepid. My car is pretty much a base model ES. although it does have all power options including seats and aluminum wheels. i am very pleased w/ the performance, comfort, and reliability of the vehicle. Very much worth the price. if your looking for a good, comfortable, roomy, and reliable vehicle, but dont wanna pay an arm and a leg...this is the car to buy!!

Not bad for the price
By josh on 03/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

A very reliable car that you can take the family to the park or take it out for a race. As for the car , you get what you pay for. Your not going to expect luxury and comfort as if you do in a BMW for example but it still is a very enjoyable/fun car .