2004 Dodge Intrepid Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Intrepid model:
I love this car
By KGB on 08/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Intrepid Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This is the most comfortable car I have purchased. The Intripid is affordable and looks stylish. Dodge really made a great car! Please don't stop making this model:)

best car i ever had!
By Charlee on 08/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Intrepid Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

this car, i named, "Hunter" not for the color but for his performance. i have had 2 major accidents, and "Hunter" has saved my life. He, is the Best car i have ever owned.

Love my Intrepid
By Tyran on 08/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Intrepid Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love this car. Handles and corners beautifully. 3.5 6 cylinder delivers great acceleration and performance. Mine has a spoiler which I think further enhances the body design. If I were able to change one thing it would be the inferior interior, should have more color options except the dull grey. I'm not a leather fan.

impossible !!!!!
By patrickpatrick on 08/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Intrepid Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

nothing else to say but how does a engine lock up at 11,564 miles!!!!? this car is a piece of trash!! dodge should be fully responsible for fixing thse 2.7litre engines,they know about them but do nothing! dealers know too but still resales these cars anyway.stay away from any used or new dodge intrepid!!!!!!!i paid $13,000 for it now dealer wont even give $2,000!!!!!

Will MISS the Intrepids
By SHAW on 08/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Intrepid Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love my Intrepid. I was going to buy another one in 2004, but now I find out they are not going to make them anymore. HOW VERY SAD. There is NOTHING on the market with this much space and larger mid-size cars are getting harder to find. WHY is this? Not everyone wants an SUV or truck. Now all the cars look like a square box instead of the pretty sleek design of the Intrepid.

ecstaticaboutmy'Trepid
By grabbedlifebythehorn on 07/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Intrepid Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

bought used with 24000 even though its the plain jane SE i was surprised by 2.7 love the interior one of the most comfortable rides i've ever drove i like pass through back seats plenty of room got a pair 12" thumps in the trunk only compaint is on rough roads the road noise gets to intrusive oh well just crank the subs up a couple of notches haven't had any problems whatsoever great looking car love the style with the factory 16" rims and tires this thing handles like a scalded cat climbing a curtain great driving dynamics put almost 20000 since last year ain't got no stink from her and i don't expect any been a superletive driver love my 'Trepid

Nice style
By brushwood on 06/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Intrepid Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Car is a Model Year 2000 company car, great styling and interior layout. Not fancy inside but has all the necessities. HUGE trunk with inside access - find me a bigger one on a mid- size car. And the interior is very spacious both front and back - more than my father's Buick LeSabre.Fuel economy isn't great (20-24) but this one has the bigger engine. The Auto Stick is fun to play with but doesn't get used very often. A/C works great. It takes a while to get used to the sloping front end and very high rear when parking - usually leave too much distance. Thanks Dodge for a solid car.

OVERALL 10
By DFREE on 06/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Intrepid Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I work for a dealership and drive a 2004 Dodge Intrepid as a demo. I also have a wife and two children who go everywhere with me on the weekends. There is just as much room, if not more in the Intrepid as our 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Great so far
By eddiej on 06/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Intrepid Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is my 3rd Dodge. So far I'm not disappointed. It rides great, handles great, and has plenty of power when you need it. You wouldn't think it's as large as it is. I've had it less then a week, so reliability remains to be seen. But if this Intrepid holds up as well as my '98 Avenger and '89 Daytona did, I won't regret this vehicle purchase for a minute.

Great Car
By Numbersman on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Intrepid Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Having owned a 1995 Intrepid for four years, I decided to buy a 2004. This car is great. Plenty of room, great design, good gas mileage and plenty of options. Good, fun car to drive.