2004 Dodge Intrepid - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Intrepid model:
ecstaticaboutmy'Trepid
By grabbedlifebythehorn on 07/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

bought used with 24000 even though its the plain jane SE i was surprised by 2.7 love the interior one of the most comfortable rides i've ever drove i like pass through back seats plenty of room got a pair 12" thumps in the trunk only compaint is on rough roads the road noise gets to intrusive oh well just crank the subs up a couple of notches haven't had any problems whatsoever great looking car love the style with the factory 16" rims and tires this thing handles like a scalded cat climbing a curtain great driving dynamics put almost 20000 since last year ain't got no stink from her and i don't expect any been a superletive driver love my 'Trepid

OVERALL 10
By DFREE on 06/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I work for a dealership and drive a 2004 Dodge Intrepid as a demo. I also have a wife and two children who go everywhere with me on the weekends. There is just as much room, if not more in the Intrepid as our 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Great Car
By Numbersman on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Having owned a 1995 Intrepid for four years, I decided to buy a 2004. This car is great. Plenty of room, great design, good gas mileage and plenty of options. Good, fun car to drive.

I love my Intrepid
By marcia mccoy on 06/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have a 2002 bought new. I love the way car drives and is very comfortable. I am short and i do not have a blind spot problem at all, IT FITS ME TO A T . To bad they are not making them for 2005 or I would get another one.

Happy camper
By Robert Barker on 05/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I had the Chrysler Sebring convertible and it was starting to cost me in repairs. Ilked the design of the Dodge Intrepid. It gives me the feel of a big car which In

the enigma
By Biggie.E on 05/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

I like the body style.

good buy for the money
By rodshkin on 05/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

very comfortable and great handling

Love of my life...
By KingZilla on 05/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I love it...No Question ask.

So Far So Good!!
By Brian M. on 05/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I just bought this car with 11,000 miles. I have been a GM and Honda owner. Traded my CRV in for it. I do alot of highway driving & I am getting 25mpg so far.It handles great and ride nice,very stylish!! I have the SE model. I havent figured out if the rear seats fold down yet?I hope dodge deosn't disaapoint me. I need a good reliable car.

Dashtop reflection
By Spidereyeing on 04/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

To much reflection in windshield causing poor visibility.