2004 Dodge Intrepid - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Intrepid model:
Bad Interference Engines
By T on 12/23/04 21:07 PM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I had this car for two years beginning this week and the engine has been rebuilt and I am still having engine problems. So many others have had the EXACT same problems, which amazing to me. Obviously the car was built with nuts and bolts.

our best Mopar
By sandra on 12/15/04 08:34 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Intrepid is best Mopar we have eve owned. Will certainly buy another.

This is the car!
By Jim on 12/04/04 20:48 PM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This car is the best car I have ever driven. There are many extras I wasn't even hoping for ... but now that I have them ... I am so glad I bought this car !

So far, so good
By Jerome Barry on 11/13/04 19:38 PM (PST)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

My wife drives this car and drives it badly. Ergo, my fuel economy when she drives around town is about 16 mpg. When I drive on the highway, I get 29 mpg. It's difficult for me to get my fat self into the front seat, so the the power seat is a plus. It handles well and runs quietly. I've changed the oil twice so far and it hasn't siezed up yet, imagine that! Anyway, the looks of the car are superb, but looks won't hold value if the guts of the car are weak. Depreciation is a big minus on this car, so I'd recommend you buy one used after one or two years and not more than 20,000 miles. The car handled our family vacation marvelously, the trunk room and back seat room were worth it!

I WISH I WOULD HAVE NEVER BOUGHT THIS CA
By LYNETTE PATRICK on 10/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

THE BRAKES ON THIS CAR ALWAYS GO OUT SO EASY.THE ENGINE LIGHT CONTINUE TO COME ON. THEY SAY THERE IS NOTHING WRONG.MY CAR TAKE TIME TO STARTED UP. THEY ALSO SAY THAT ITS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT.I BELIEVE THAT THEY DIDN'T PROPERLY CHECK IT BECAUSCE I WAS UNDER WARRANT.I WISH I WOULD HAVE NEVER BOUGHT THIS CAR.

UH oh Watch out
By jdl44lfhs on 09/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Well I bought this car as a used Rental car and I saved a bunch of money on it. I am not sure that this is going to catch up to me or not. I have over 26,000 miles on it now and its been a great car so far, there is a rattling type noise that just started happening towards the front of the car which I have no clue at all what the noise could be, but let me tell you that it is very annoying. I work for a CarMax dealership and we will not even sell a Dodge Intrepid when it has over 60,000 miles on it because as I was told that "they are junk once they get over the 60k mark".

Great Car!
By tericoke1 on 09/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Why Dodge decided not to make any more Intrepids is be on me. This is my 3rd. They're a nice looking car. The dealership had to drive 150 miles to get this car for me. The only reason I give up a car is because of milage. I put alot on a car.

Awesome Car
By Lorri1968 on 08/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This is the best car I have purchased. I love the look, the feel the comfort and reliability. It feels great to drive such a classy car. The gas mileage isn't bad either, about 25 miles per gallon on a regular basis. What an awesome car this is!!

I love this car
By KGB on 08/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This is the most comfortable car I have purchased. The Intripid is affordable and looks stylish. Dodge really made a great car! Please don't stop making this model:)

best car i ever had!
By Charlee on 08/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

this car, i named, "Hunter" not for the color but for his performance. i have had 2 major accidents, and "Hunter" has saved my life. He, is the Best car i have ever owned.