2003 Dodge Intrepid Sedan Consumer Reviews 4

2003 Dodge Intrepid Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Intrepid model:
can't beat it for the money
By monster on 02/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Intrepid Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

having taken out 7 cars for a test drive (in this price range) I was convinced that I would be settling for a four cylinder econobox. The Intrepid proved me wrong and I bought it right after the test drive was done. What a great car for the money! Handling, ride, interior space are all excellent...not to mention it's not hard to look at either!

Dodge Inrepid nice car.!!!!!
By vadya on 01/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Intrepid Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

nice car but I don't have any body kits for This Dodge Intrepid .

I'll take it! It's ready tomorrow!
By Kaci on 12/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Intrepid Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I too like Bryan rented the Intrepid over the Thanksgiving holiday 2002. I was supposed to ride in a Dodge Neon but lucky for me they did not have any. I loved this car; it performed well on the highway and to me it was a luxurious ride. I told my daughter to remember the name of this car. The love of my life is the Nissan Sentra but with this car buy I had to have a 6. Try it, you'll like it.

Great Car
By bobtribe on 11/13/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Intrepid Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This car has a great style. The engine sounds very nice and can get up and go very fast for its size. I went on a trip to Wyoming with this car from Oregon. The Car was a blast to drive, it was a great experiance. And the whole time I got around 28+ mpg which was REALLY good for the power.

Lot of car for the money
By bryan rhodes on 09/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Intrepid Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Rented this auto for a week and was very impressed.I liked her enough that I went to my local dealer and bought one.I have looked at other reliability histories and concluded she'll be just fine.Only option was the upgraded stereo,standard radio in rental wasn't all that great.Great warranty from dodge,so you cannot go wrong.And at 200hp@3400lbs.,She can really get it..