2003 Dodge Intrepid - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Intrepid model:
I luv my Intrepid
By Lenay on 07/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I love this car. This is my 2nd one. I had a 2000 and when I had to turn it in I went and got another one. I loved the 2000 but the 2003 drives 100% better. The 2000's pick up was a bit slow but this one, all I have to do is put my foot on the gas. It has so much room. It is the best road trip car I have ever driven. I feel as if I'm floating on air. As long as Dodge keeps making the Intrepid to drive and ride this way I will keep buying them.

Intrepids are great.
By George222 on 07/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Had my car for 3 years, no problems yet, but i know of some people that complain about problems in reliablility, but mines been perfect.

ralph
By ralph jaros on 06/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

this car is great, roomy, good mileage city and highway, great handling, this car is so well liked i am planning to by my 3rd

My Friends Can't Believe What I Paid
By LuvToDrive on 05/31/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I started out looking for an inexpensive compact sedan. I couldn't believe it when I stumbled upon the price of the Intrepid. It cost virtually the same as an upgraded compact sedan, except that it came standard with far more features. Once I took it for a ride, I was sold. The standard engine is extremely powerful and this car corners like a sports car. To top it off the car looks fantastic. My kids love the spacious and comfortable rear seats and a/c vents. Even though it's a base model sedan it feels more like I'm driving a flashy sport coupe!

My Friends Can't Believe What I Paid
By LuvToDrive199 on 05/31/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

Impressed
By MyfirstDodge on 05/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

For my first dodge it rides well and handles quite nicely. The design is really good also.

Dodge Intrepid SXT
By craziejb7997 on 04/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Intrepid SXT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought the SXT version because of the power. 250 HP, it has great excelleration and handles very well for the size of the car. There is a lot of interior room and a whole lot of features for the price. Braking is also very good with the 4 wheel disc brakes. All around I think that it is the best large sports sedan for the price.

sharp smooth sweet~!
By BABYGIRL on 04/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Intrepid SXT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

It is one of the sweetest cars I have ever driven. I totally recommend you test drive one. that is if you are looking for speed and comforable smooth riding.

sharp smooth sweet~!
By babygirl on 04/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Great Family Sport Sedan
By Ccuesta on 02/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I love this car. It is not the old image of what Dodge was in the past. the Intrepid may be a sedan, but it is sleek,good looking, and fun to drive.