Value is in the Driving
By Kevin57 on
2002 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)
I've had my SXT for almost 2 years now and I've had no problems with it. I was rear-ended 8 months after buying it and the shop did an excellent job of restoring it to near new shape. Even with this accident, I've had no mechanical problems. Great car for long distance traveling or the QUICK jaunts to the corner store. I've been a MOPAR fan since I was a teenager and the styling of this car fits in with some of the classics such as the 68-70 Charger. Looking forward to this car being the first one I've owned to far exceed 100K before even considering a replacement.
Favorite Features
Style is what caught my eye (that rear spoiler is really cool). Being an old MOPAR fan, it was the 3.5L 244HP with 4W Discs & 17" rims that sold me. The quick spurt to 110MPH (with more to go) proved to me that it was indeed a modern pony car. Finally, that TRUNK, its HUGE!
Suggested Improvements
Ride some is sometimes harsh, but thats what we live with to have handling and performance. The road and wind noise for such a "large" sedan could have been better.