2002 Dodge Intrepid Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Intrepid model:
Great for Singles Too!!
By SuzyQ on 03/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Dodge Intrepid Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my Intrepid E/S with all the xtras. It is my first car and I love it!! It is fun to drive, roomy for friends and family. Gas mileage could be a little bit better. The car is extremely comfortable, very easy to handle. Rear visibility and car length makes parking difficult -- but easy to get over considering that this car is so great. I was hoping to get a BMW or Infinity I30 for my first car. I have absolutely no regrets!!

Intrepid
By Jon Spiropolous on 03/07/02 19:58 PM (PST)

2002 Dodge Intrepid Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

very nice car

lot for the $
By roger c on 03/04/02 17:29 PM (PST)

2002 Dodge Intrepid Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We have a big family, so I needed a vehicle that would seat 6, but did not want a 2nd minivan or big boat. I wanted something with the room but still fun to drive. Quickly narrowed the search to the Impala, Bonneville and Intrepid. After long test drives, the Intrepid seemed the obvious choice. Great styling, good handling, fairly powerful engine. It's been dependable and for the price, you can't find a car that gives you more.

A good family car
By nthurber on 03/04/02 13:44 PM (PST)

2002 Dodge Intrepid Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

The Intrepid so far seems to be a excellent buy, Handling and power are nice and the ride is excellent. Road noise from the tires at times can be a little loud but not a big deal. On sundays this car transports 4 adults and 1 child without a problem, there is plenty of room. Parking this car can be a trick sometimes though and backing up isnt always a treat, but with that aside it has proven to be a excellent buy. Just wish it had ABS standard