2001 Dodge Intrepid Consumer Review: Awesome Car!!!

2001 Dodge Intrepid Sedan - Consumer Review

Awesome Car!!!
By buellman2003 on

2001 Dodge Intrepid SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this car to drive to college 215 miles away. I have put almost 5000 miles on the car in the last few months. It runs perfect. It gets great gas mileage for a car this big. I expected 24, but I get a minimum of 26 in all conditions. On the interstate with the cruise at 70 I get 30 mpg, 28-29 with the AC on. I bought this car well below blue book trade in value. It was a company leased car. It has a few scratches and dings, but nothing terrible. The price made up for the problems. It drives great and is really smooth.

Autostick is cool, but really not usefull. It can be fun to play with, but it is nice to just put it in drive and relax. Power seats are nice. It has plenty of storage space and I can really haul stuff with the seat folded down.

The only thing I would like is side mirrors that auto dim. I drive after dark on the interstate and the light really reflects in my face. I have nevver seen auto dimming side mirrors on a car, but it would be nice, at least on the driver side.