No repairs in 145,000
By eric's intrepid on
2000 Dodge Intrepid ES 4dr Sedan
I just had my first repair besides normal items for an oil leak and the cost was $75.00. Almost traded it in for $800.00 before a second opinion and had it fixed for $75.00. Keeping it and giving to my daughter. Had the car fully evaluated when the repair was done and found nothing wrong at all! Needs front brakes that's it! Great car, never been back to the dealer sine I bought it! 8 years body and mechanical perfect shape, no rust at all. Rides and handles like day one upper 20's on mpg on all highway miles! Two minor items still remain, rear door seal fell off a few years ago and I took it off. Drivers side electric door lock sticking. Looks great, runs great. Another 145,000? Hope so!
Favorite Features
Looks, always turns heads, power for a 2.7, ride, handling, great mpg for a large care, reliability, cost of ownership, lots of room compared to all these smaller high mpg cars being sold now. Worth every Penny I paid for it and got a great deal on a program car with 17k miles for $15k, 8 years ago
Suggested Improvements
What can I say! Many oil changes and air filters, 4 sets of brakes and 4 sets of tires that's it in 8 years! 1 door seal fell off and that's it! Guess I got a good one. The car has never even been driven past the dealership since it was purchased!