Lucky me! LOL
By Satisfied guy on
2000 Dodge Intrepid 4dr Sedan
I bought my Intrepid at the end of the model year, paid $19k for it new , 0% financing, no $ down. My car has never been back to the dealer, except once, around 65K miles on a roadtrip when the engine light came on. Found a local dealership, (while still driving, ty cell phone). Dealer took me in Friday 2:30pm, changed my cam sensor for $325, and I was on my way. Car now has 96K on it, and I haven't had any other problems. Of course my door seals have shrunk, but no need to replace them as I see it. I change my oil at Jiffy Lube every 3-5k. After reading these reviews I'd say I must just be a really lucky man-lol OH yeah, drivers window clamp broke,no doubt from overuse! big deal-
Favorite Features
Roominess (I'm 6'4), design (still get compliments) gas mileage (I don't know what some of you are doing, but I floor it, and am a delayed braker) I STILL get 22 mpg around town, 26 on highway!! (usually travel between 70-85 mph) What more can you ask of a car this size?
Suggested Improvements
Hmmm, only thing I can come up with is a set place to tie down the trunk when transporting a bulky item. Overall great car, excellent deal, and I've gotten my $$'s worth.