Don't want to jinx myself
By Intrepid-Fan on
2000 Dodge Intrepid 4dr Sedan
I know that as soon as I submit this something will happen to my car, but I wanted to share my experience. We’ve had our Intrepid almost 3 years and it's been great. Had 2 problems and they were both under warranty: the door seals came loose (a problem for many owners) and the wind dam. Compared it to the Accord, Camry, and Maxima. The other three could not stacked up on value: price + engine + storage + mileage. For those concerned about resale value you really need to consider keeping your car longer. It handles and accelerates well, changes gears at the right time, has great trunk space. It's a big car that doesn't ride like a land yacht.
Favorite Features
Trunk space, bench seat that acts like bucket seats, acceleration, smooth handling at high speeds, easy access to oil pan and filter, stylish design, ample backseat legroom, and small turning radius. It’s also pretty easy to parallel park, especially for a big car.
Suggested Improvements
Dual climate control and access, reduce road noise, rear wiper, cruise control deceleration.