1999 Dodge Intrepid Consumer Review: Dodge-ing Problems

1999 Dodge Intrepid Sedan - Consumer Review

Dodge-ing Problems
By Goldavid on

1999 Dodge Intrepid ES 4dr Sedan

Like others, I have had a bad speed sensor and the driver side window motor has gone bad. Right now my car is in the shop with a bad evaporator. On the plus side, it is very roomy, great trunk space and fun to drive. . I have had no problems with paint as others seem to have had. Glove compartment is very small. Keyless entry is iffy - I recommend getting the battery replaced more often and go to Radio Shack - cost is 50% less than dealer. Concerned about the next big problem - can anyone say "Transmission?" As of today, my car is at 55k.

Very roomy, comfortable and fun to drive. I truly enjoy driving it when it works.

Cupholders in the back, please! Bigger glove compartment. Better A/C vent in back. Fess up about widesread problems with evaporator and driver side window motor and for anyone who had to make those repairs and can prove it, give them an allowance on their next Dodge product.