Chrysler rocks!
By newharmony7 on
1997 Dodge Intrepid ES 4dr Sedan
This is the second car I have ever owned. My first was a Chrysler Concorde, and I loved that car. Figuring that the cars would be similar, and knowing that my Mom had no trouble with her Intrepid when she bought it new until the day the engine died, I knew I wanted another Concorde or an Intrepid. I find that this car has some slight electrical problems, but nothing that will stop it from running steady and strong even after sitting in campus parking all week without running. I love my Intrepid and I would recommend it to anyone who needs a car and wants one that will be decently affordable and very reliable.
Favorite Features
The electric driver's seat is a favorite part of mine. The seats are generally quite comfortable, except if you have to sit in them for extended periods of time (say 7 hours or more). Everything is central and within reach. The rear heating panels are excellent for cold winter days with passengers!
Suggested Improvements
My vehicle has an issue with the visor clips. They both broke within a week of purchase, and shortly thereafter, one of the knobs on the heating system fell off. These are minor parts though, and I don't mind going to the junkyard for them. Also, with my car, the volume knob is touchy.