1996 Dodge Intrepid Consumer Review: Review

1996 Dodge Intrepid - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (3.3L V6 4-speed Automatic)

By Rachel on

1996 Dodge Intrepid 4dr Sedan

I have had this car for 3 yrs. it has been a lot of fun to drive even got me into trouble a couple of times. I have had a lot of repair work done on it, but what can you expect from a 12 yr old car. The main issues I have had with the car have been major, such as the brakes jamming, fuel pump breaking, bad connection to the battery, and the tie rod. Other than having to fix all of these things on it, it is a good family car. I wouldn't recommend it for really long distance travel. but if you are a college student like me it at least gets you from point A to point B. I have no problem with the shop that I bought the car from. they do an amazing fix it job. The car has been Murphy's law.

I love the low impact of it. For that size car it got great gas millage, 25+ high way. Very roomy. Love the trunk size. I'm able to transport my bike just by putting it in the trunk and holding the trunk down with a bungy cord.

It has to large of a blind spot. needs a smaller gas tank. 16 gal is to many for my college budget.