2015 Dodge Grand Caravan American Value Package Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Grand Caravan model:

Sort Reviews by

THE SWISS ARMY KNIFE OF MINNI VANS
By dez8

2015 Dodge Grand Caravan SE 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Just bought this van. So Far I LOVE!!! it. Very smooth ride, handles well for a large vhechile , The sto n go seats in the 2nd and 3rd row a big selling point for me. I hall lots of stuff where i need the seats out. but do not necessarily want to mess with taking seats out and then having to store them some where . so this was a great answer to my needs. but as i am finding out the Van is awsom in so many other aspect too. my previous Ford windstar which served me well finally got worn out. so i traded it in for this one. this new one is a few inches biger in all direction which also was a big plus for me. the payload capacity is also more so i can load it up and it handles it with ease.

Favorite Features

sto n go seat 2nd and 3rd row nice sounding stereo, fun to have sirius radio good payload capacity heavy duty trans and oil cooler. heavy duty radiator.

Suggested Improvements

I got the base model so it is fine for my needs. I like it the way it is.

The Value of the Century
By kkollwitz

2015 Dodge Grand Caravan American Value Package 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

In July we decided to pass our 157k 2004 Montana on to our kids. Shopped lots of under-$20k small cars: Fit, Cruze, Sonic, Fiesta, Focus, etc. Fun and thrifty, but nothing was moving us. We still liked minivans. Test-drove a 2014 AVP- wow! I love the no-nonsense styling, brakes, engine and handling; my wife likes the space and Stow n Go. We are both pleased with the base package, the manual seats suit us both, and the auxiliary jack makes it easy to play MP3s.

Favorite Features

Favorite stuff? Engine power and fuel efficiency! Flat handling but not jittery. Steering feel. Brakes. Stow N Go. Lots of room. Plain but functional interior and exterior. Simple but effective sound system. Cruise-tilt-telescope. Stuff we don't have and don't miss: power seats, power doors, 2nd row power windows, leather, entertainment upgrades, gps, alloys, foglights, center console. Stuff I would like to have, but not for the bump in price: power rear vents, rear air, 2nd-row stow'n'go.

Suggested Improvements

Can't think of anything, but then I tend to go for base cars with big engines.