2012 Dodge Grand Caravan Consumer Review: I was always an SUV believer,

2012 Dodge Grand Caravan - Consumer Review

I was always an SUV believer, until now.
By cindra471 on

2012 Dodge Grand Caravan Crew 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I just bought my first Mini Van. I thought I never would. But, after seeing all the bells and whistles I get in this baby, I'll probably never go back to a SUV. The price for what you get is unbeliveable. I'd only be able to get a base model SUV for the price I got the CREW Model. Oh, and the gas savings, you can't be it. This little van has everything you can think of and then some. I can't say enought about this van. If you're considering you won't be sorry. I'm very pleased with my purchase, did I mention I traded a Cadillac for this, I don't miss the Cadillac at all!!!

Stow and go seating, GPS, Handsfree calling, sync technology, Satalite Radio, DVD front and back, Echo friendly fuel, design, interior, steering wheel controls,everything!!! everything!

By johnnyredknife
on 04/04/12 08:40 AM (PDT)

I got my best price on bells and whistles when I bought a new Hyundai Sonata. Other than that it was my Chevrolet Silverado. I was suprised at how much I got for the money on both vehicles. I presume that the truck was so good because, even though it was an LT model with an extended cab, the passenger room was less due to the bed. The Sonata is a mid size sedan so it can't haul as much as the van or truck but it is REALLY fully loaded.