2011 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Caravan model:
Unreliable
By p538 on 10/28/13 10:44 AM (PDT)

2011 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan R/T 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased new and if not for the poor quality and unreliability of major components I'd love this van. The only reason I made the purchase was for my two Boxers. At about 16K miles I took it to the shop because of vibration/wooble in the brakes. $400+ for new pads and resurfacing all four discs. Took to shop Friday the 25th for its 20k service. Been having knocking sound (like bearings) when braking x 2 days. Sound at left front gets worse the longer its driven. Call from Service (Newark Chrysler Dodge Jeep): The Transmission !!! One of the gears is falling apart. Still in the shop. Pricing a Honda Odyssey & getting rid of this POS.

Big surprise from Dodge.
By jorgeramirerez on 09/05/11 07:09 AM (PDT)

2011 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan R/T 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

After years of swearing I would never buy a Dodge, countless positive reviews suggested it was time to take a look. I did, and liked it, and so I grabbed one. Excellent so far, with no complaints. No quality issues so far, and mileage has been as expected for this much power and acceleration.

So far it has been a GREAT Choice
By okamsrazor22 on 08/01/11 12:14 PM (PDT)

2011 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan R/T 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

My wife was tired of our old Minivan and I agreed to look at new ones. Dodge/Chrysler has NEVER been on my list to look at; however, after using the 2011 DGC Crew as a rental for two weeks I decided to take another look. What I found was a completely different minivan than the cut-rate caravans of the past. I ended up with a fully loaded DGC R/T for less than I could have ever spent for a Sienna SE (my orginal 1st choice). This minivan drives like a dream, and while not as "quite" as the Odessey or Sienna, I will gladly trade minor noise (almost none at highway speeds) for Super Stow and Go and NOT driving something that looks like an alien Mothership. I could NOT be happier with this car

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan in VA is:

$127 per month*