2011 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Caravan model:
A decent minivan
By dman76 on 11/24/14 12:16 PM (PST)

2011 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan Express 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Currently drive a stripped down version of the 2011 Grand Caravan for my vanpool. I commute/drive 80 miles a day, and have sat in all seating positions. Performance: 3.6L is fairly peppy, transmission could be programmed better to be more responsive and less jerky. Average 23 to 24 mpg. (70% hwy) Comfort: Front seats are good. Middle seats are OK, granted you can slide it all the way back. Third row is tight on leg-room, even with middle seats all the way forward. (Stow n go design leaves little to no leg-room.) Anchor points for the middle seats' seat belts hinder 3rd row passengers from straddling their legs forward. Quiet interior. Overall, a good value, but not perfect.

Great Value, Great Family Car
By mrjustin24 on 06/24/14 10:57 AM (PDT)

2011 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan Express 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased it used as a 1 owner car. It took me a while to come around to being a man in a van. However, hauling the kids or lumber from Lowe's this thing did it all. I was thoroughly impressed the cargo space and the versatility and ease of the folding seats. I never once had a reliability issue with it. The vehicle worked flawlessly the entire time I owned it. I easily got 27mpg on the highway despite the 25mpg rating. The only reason I don't still drive it is because my wife's Ford Taurus X was falling apart to the tune of $2K with only 70K miles on it. We had to trade in my Caravan with her car to make up the amount we were upside down in the Taurus X.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan in VA is:

$102 per month*