2011 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Caravan model:
Horrible product
By rosaliny2 on 02/17/14 13:43 PM (PST)

2011 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan C/V 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased this van with about 25,000 miles on it in 2012. Within the first month there was a clunking when shifting out of park or from reverse to drive. It was loose motor mounts. Less than a month after it started clunking again. This time it actually broke the motor mount and the new part took a week to come in. This happened every 2 months. 10 months into ownership, the rear calibers stuck. 1 week after the brakes were replaced and calipers cleaned ($400) 1 caliper stuck again. New calipers from a dealership were already sticking and my mechanic had to replace them before he even got them on. I ended up putting $1500 into a new rear brake system with less than 50,000 miles on the van.

Brake Callipers, Transmission
By herekittykitty on 01/12/13 07:37 AM (PST)

2011 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan C/V 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

At 34,000 km, needed brake servicing ie cleaning which struck me as odd and cost me. Callipers were sticking and grinding brake pads. Right rear calliper was sticking off and on for some time with a thump in releasing. Trani - thumps when shifting from 2nd to 3rd on econo mode.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan in VA is:

$108 per month*