Update of previous review
By Paul Fritz on
2010 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)
I have had my 2010 GCSXT for 4 months and still very much enjoy it. It has the 4.0 BTW. The 30 GIG hard drive is really nice. I put the running boards on and it has really added to it. Everything still works as advertised. The pickup is really good and it is still right as a drum. I did drive it to New Port and got 27 MPG while doing around 70 all the way. I was going to get a factory nav system but ended up with a Garmin--much nicer and easier to use. Wind noise is not an issue and the seats (it has the lumbar support) were good for my trip. It was around 7 hours and I did not feel any pain in my back. Still happy I bought it.
Favorite Features
30 Gig HD, power doors and rear hatch, power windows in sliding doors. Good pickup, still tight, no rattles. Build quality is good. Nice wheels. Front end looks good. Dead on reliable. Rear air is very powerful.
Suggested Improvements
Center stack is bland, no telescoping steering wheel, no memory seats. (get the town and country for this item) Wish I had the blind spot detector (you can get it) like my wife's T&C. Video system is useless if you have no kids but it adds to the price (and profit).