2010 Dodge Grand Caravan 4.0L V6 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - I think I found something

2010 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan - Consumer Review

I think I found something special here
By Mike C. on

2010 Dodge Grand Caravan Crew 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

I was looking for a minivan that would easily carry my family and occasionally friends as well as packages. For me, car shopping takes a while, I test-drove all of them before making my decision. This Dodge was perfect for my needs and current incentives also were a big help. I test drove 3 trim levels, each with different engine configuration. Bottom line, if you are looking for value and you don't care about acceleration, take the base 3.3L engine. It's fine for the needs. 4.0L engine simply rocks, if you can spend an extra $2k, get that and never look back, it's that good. Another thing, gas mileage is better with bigger engine. So, you can potentially save money down the road.

Favorite Features

4.0L Engine, stow-n-go seats, lots of room, great look (did you notice critics were all over Dodge for having this car look boxy, yet newly redesigned Sienna now looks boxy as well and critics are nowhere to be found? Hmm Electric doors, gas pedal is adjustable, very good sound system.

Suggested Improvements

Would like to see memory button to save seat position. It would be nice to change green readouts to other colors such as amber or blue.