2010 Dodge Grand Caravan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Caravan model:
Changed 2008 to 2010 dodge
By Driver on 03/25/10 08:13 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I have 2010 4 Liter SXT Plus. We were surprised It is much better than our 2008 SXT ( we leased it). A lot improvements here! The quietest van. It looks like they redesigned suspension; rear view camera had night vision (2008 didn’t), has LED lights inside, entertainment system is the best in the business. Build quality also much better. We just came back from 1600 miles trip. I got 27.6 MPG on highway! I drove 2010 Honda Odyssey, 2009 and 2011 Toyota Sienna, 2010 Kia Sedona in my opinion 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan 4L the best.

What I think
By Robbie on 03/23/10 11:59 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

First off I love this vehicle! It feels much sturdier than the 2007 we had. Love the power tailgate too. The stow and go seating is great. Now for the bad. The seat belt seems shorter than the one on my old van. I can connect, but it is tight across me if I go to the 24 hr banker, etc. The passenger side is fine. I don't want an extender (never needed one before), just a longer seat belt!

Best Van in the Business
By Nick on 02/05/10 12:07 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Awesome van, rides great radio is the best in the business, and quite ride. I have been averaging 21 mpg's.

Hidden Gem
By Jeff S. on 01/31/10 00:45 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Grand Caravan SE 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I was looking at Ford TransConnect and decided to give Dodge a look-see. Boy, was I pleasantly surprised by this vehicle. I instantly loved the Stow-n- Go seats. This allows me to quickly turn minivan into a cargo van. Front seats are surprisingly comfortable. The only knack I found was the location of front power window buttons. I keep hitting the back one, even now (just move them all back by 1 inch or so). Gas economy is average. You really get your money's worth on highway. In the city, I average slightly below 16mpg. After driving the van for 5k miles, the only problem was the squeaking sound rear windshield arm was making but that was fixed quickly.

Not bad!
By JC on 01/11/10 06:29 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Grand Caravan SE 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

This is my first mini-van. I am pleasantly surprised at how nice it drives and rides. I have 2 small children and getting them in and out is a whole lot easier than the Jeep that I just got rid of. The stow and go seats are wonderful! It's like have a mini- van and a pick up all in one. Not to mention there are 8, count them, 8 cup holders in the front seats alone. So far, as I've only owned the veh for a week, I would recommend this veh to friends and family! However the defroster leaves a little to be desired. I have a hard time keeping the windows clear.

Number 7 Chrysler Minivan
By John on 12/27/09 15:27 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Grand Caravan SE 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

After owning 6 other Chrysler Minivans, this one is by far the best. Great build quality, no squeeks or rattles, good performance out of the 3.3L, comfortable seats, really neat blackberry color, black interior (ok,dark slate). Stow and Go an engineering marvel. I can't think of anything I would change. Maybe the sport suspension from the 4.0L engine model, but the stock suspension is just fine, very Honda-like.

Concerned buyer
By Kim on 12/16/09 07:11 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Grand Caravan SE 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased this van in September and now it is already in the shop for noises in the exhaust system when I accelerate from a complete stop and a cold engine. The exhaust system has just been replaced and now there seems to be another noise. As I write this the van is still in the shop. I am just wondering what else I will encounter. Has anyone had this problem with their van?

Amazing Vehicle
By Jake on 11/19/09 19:31 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Grand Caravan SE 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

My brand new 2010 dodge grand caravan se is very comfortable and fuel efficient. The small 3.3 V6 engine does a good job.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan in VA is:

$112 per month*