2010 Great Little Grand Caravan C/V
By mikeway05 on
2010 Dodge Grand Caravan C/V 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)
I bought this one with 101,000 miles on it .. It drove out nice.. No noise problems at all .. It even had a nice storage bin in the back for my parts .. As a Appliance Repair Service Technician I need something dependable and reasonable to operate .. Easy on Gas .. Changed to a K & N air filter made all the difference in the world .. Now getting an extra 4 miles per gallon with a 3.3 engine .. Others say that the engine is a dog but I actually love it !! This Baby really cruises nice on the interstate .. and gives me more comfort than my other Chevy Astro ...
Favorite Features
I really love the 3 doors that provide extra access for me to get to my parts bins from all 3 sides of the vehicle .. I like the windows in the back that automatically open with a flip of a switch to let hot air out while I'm working so my van doesn't get hot inside .. They open just enough to let air out and I don't have to worry if it rains .. Nice feature Dodge !! The turning radius if great !! I can make sharp turns on regular streets instead of going all the way around the block if I miss a stop which saves me time .. I checked with the dealer and found out that the drive axles are very in-expensive to replace if you have problems with them . This is good to know for a work van ..
Suggested Improvements
I would like to suggest that they make the stow-n-go area more accessable for service technicians to store parts instead of just covering it over with a metal plate and some plywood .. This could be accomplished by easy to open covers like Lexus has in their RX330 and 350's .. Parts would be out of the way and out of site .. and the floor still could be used for larger boxes of parts if needed . Cabin filters are must for all cargo vans !! Different boxes have different smells are annoying sometimes . How about a couple of more speakers instead just 2 in the door ? You know technicians like to listen to music too . Speakers don't cost that much and it adds to the value of the van..