2008 Dodge Grand Caravan 3.8L V6 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - What an Upgrade!

2008 Dodge Grand Caravan - Consumer Review

2008 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

What an Upgrade!
By STLsparks on

2008 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Previously drove a 2004 Grand Caravan and this car blows its doors off. Terrific improvements in almost every aspect and I can't say enough how much I've enjoyed this car in the first few weeks of ownership. Tons of compliments from everyone who sees it and we had the choice between the 2008 Grand caravan and the 2007 Odyssey LX (for about the same price) and to us it was no contest. 4.0 engine is a nice upgrade and they made the ride much more car-like (and quieter) compared to our prior Caravan.

Favorite Features

Navigation and entertainment system. Smoother and quieter power sliding doors. Interior lighting, Bluetooth, running boards (at first I didn't want them but they were already installed on the car I wanted and they make the van look a lot sportier - and make it easier for the kids to get in the car)

Suggested Improvements

Incorporate the trip info into the Entertainment screen (very awkward to reach behind the steering wheel). Improve the quality of DVD/TV screen