2008 Dodge Grand Caravan Consumer Review: So Disappointed...

2008 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan - Consumer Review

So Disappointed...
By CivicSi2k on

2008 Dodge Grand Caravan SE 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

For few years I asked myself when was Dodge going to change the minivan style 01-07, finally did in 08. So disappointed by Dodge by the design, power response, and gas mileage. As owner of 97 Grand Caravan Sport, I can say my 97 handles and get better gas mileage than the 08 model. The Stow-N- Go a plus. Having a handicap child with a wheel chair lots of room is a must. The 08 models lacks space. With my 97, I can place the wheelchair standing up without a problem. With the 08, I had to take it apart.

Power seats, Side door windows roll down, no noise when you drop the windows like it will blow your ears off. Stow N Go, Sport mode, more cup holders, privacy glass, view of the road in front of you. Comfort level.

Exterior design, The caravan is not a lunch box until now. Definitely wind noise from top of roof. Material quality - plastics and rubber. Ability for rear AC to be independent, Leg room. 3rd seat needs to slide like in the 96-01 models. Too bulky & Heavy which cause poor fuel economy.