MY VAN IS POSSESSED!
By kamih on
2008 Dodge Grand Caravan SE 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)
We bought our van 2 years ago and we wish we would of never bought it. Shortly after the "used" warranty expired I was stranded because the plastic key would not start the van. My husband had to take apart the whole dash and unplug and re plug in wires to make the van start with the key. There was been numerous times that the windshield wipers will start, the lights blink off and on, and the gauges go off and on. This van had had these issues since 65,000 miles! Recently this has happened and now also the door locks wont work. I wouldnt suggest this van to anyone! I wish we would of bought a Toyota instead. My sister-n-law has a Toyota mini van and has Never had any problems with it
Favorite Features
the only good feature this van has is the seats can be removed and its roomy.
Suggested Improvements
Someone needs to do a better job with the electrical or computer. The seats dont adjust up and down so if your a short person its very hard to reach the peddles. Im 5 foot 3 and its hard for me.
By kandyce
on 10/06/14 11:02 AM (PDT)

I completely agree with you as I have had nothing but problems since I got my van. This is the worst van I have ever owned considering I have owned 4 of them.