Love the creature features
By hamptonvan on
2008 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)
Only driven about 1000 miles so far I love the my gig, though I am just getting used to the operation. The drive is solid, with solid steering and decent brakes. I did get the 4.0 engine, and compared to the 3.8, it was well worth it. very easy to pass on the highway, and sporty in town, more than any minivan has the right to. Some of the electronic automation (tri zone temp) is not yet intuitive, but is becoming less obtrusive, (who reads the manual anyway?) Only problem we had so far was the my gig would cut out over every bump in the road. Easy fix-loose fuse. A lot of storage space, loads of floor space. So far, I am glad I purchased this over the competition.
Favorite Features
My gig with dual tv, though push the wrong button and it may take a few minutes to figure out what you did to get the picture back. Also love the 4.0 engine. More cupholders (and storage bins) than a movie theater.
Suggested Improvements
Tranny runs through the first three gears pretty quick, would like to wind the motor a little, but I guess you can manual shift it. The shifter just doesn't feel solid, like it "rattles" a little. It feels like my sons toy dash/steering gear shifter. Auto slideing doors don't always close.