2008 Dodge Grand Caravan Consumer Review: Get some value for that money!

2008 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan - Consumer Review

Get some value for that money!
By Cheeky Monkey Mama on

2008 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I love my van. We do not have any of the problems that others have mentioned (whistling noise, road noise, poor visibility with dual screens, etc.) The controls are nicely laid out. Love the Uconnect, mygig, and the 6 speed transmission. I live on top of a hill, and rather than riding my brakes all the way down, I just downshift and let the engine do the work. We also love the piece of mind of the lifetime powertrain warranty (we added the lifetime wrap that covers just about everything else for $2700) For under 30k we have tons of features, people / cargo space, power, and safety, with the piece of mind that comes with only having to pay for basic maintenance. We think we got a bargain.

Mygig, Uconnect, Center Console, 6 speed transmission, Power doors, Dual DVD players and Screens. Comfort of the swivel n go seats (we never swivel them, but they are far more comfortable than the stow n go seats, and they recline). Responsive cruise control. Steering wheel mounted radio controls

Not crazy about the rear exterior styling (too boxy). Swivel n go makes it difficult to get into the 3rd row. 3rd row doesn't slide forward (poss. because of stow n go feature?) Backlighting on the cruise control lever at night (unless you have it memorized, you're in trouble).