First American Car in 20 years
By cmoth on
2008 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)
So far so good. I love the fold flat seats. Extremely versatile. I opted to not get the myGig, just kept in simple. With a lifetime powertrain warranty, keeping it simple makes sense. We'll keep this van for 10 years. I am very tall and the flexibility of the pedal positions, and lack of an obtrusive center console made the Grand Caravan my choice over Honda and Toyota. I drive less than 7,500 years and my 1998 BMW 528i was costing $2,500 in annual repairs to achieve this meager goal. The Caravan is fantastic economy and reliability by comparison.
Favorite Features
Night lighting is very cool. Stereo is simple to use, great steering wheel controls. I love the pressure monitors. Stow and go seats. Power outlet. Dual glove compartment.
Suggested Improvements
Would love to have high end sound like in my Subaru. The system is good, not great, as is. Add weatherband and better speakers. The key fob is nice but does not always automaticlly swing back to the right place, and this causes the effect others are seeing in their cars. Just twist left.