DO NOT BUY!
By et127 on
2008 Dodge Grand Caravan SE 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)
I cannot stress enough how I would never recommend this vehicle to anyone! This is the biggest piece of junk I have ever owned. I bought the vehicle in April 2008 and am about to replace the brakes for the third time. Not to mention the four recalls, the tire pressure light, the loud buzzing noise that the inside of the van makes when going over 50. Please do not buy this car, you will regret it! Not to mention that I still owe $20,000 on it and the KBB is only $8,500. Does anyone out there with these problems know of anything we can do? I have written one letter a week to Chrysler and I will continue until they do something!
Favorite Features
None!
Suggested Improvements
My suggestions are to not make this vehicle anymore!
By et127
on 03/18/11 11:04 AM (PDT)

It is a 2008. We have high miles on it. But KBB is $10,100 for private party and $8,500 for trade in. Sucks, I hate this van!

By shag94
on 02/14/11 15:53 PM (PST)

what year is your van that KKB only books for 8,500, Mine is a 2008 and perfect shape and it books for 15,385

By blue_219
on 02/07/11 08:33 AM (PST)

We had the noise problem too, we took the two parts of the roof rack that go across off and it stopped it.

By shag94
on 02/14/11 15:45 PM (PST)

I have a 2008 grand carivan sxt and I have not had the first problem. It has 61000 miles and original brakes and the motor is as quite as a sowing machine. I'm not real imprest with the gas mileage and I do have the issue with the recalls but have not takin it back to the dealer yet. The only noise I get is when you are going above 65 and roll the side window down in the back it sounds like a hellicopter. Other than that I would recommend this van to any body perfect for family.