2008 grand caravan 3.3l flex fuel
By wagner1975 on
2008 Dodge Grand Caravan SE 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)
Been a pretty good van so far. it has had its little problems but nothing major. Got in jan 09 as a dealer demo with 6000 miles on it. it now has 92,000 miles on it. avg about 19 highway and city combined. have replaced left front caliper and wheel bearing, front rotors, three sets of frt brakes and 2 sets of rears. had a radiator and a/c drain recall. we go all over with this van and its been great. we have 4 kids and we pack this thing full all the time. this is our second caravan the first was a 1997 ex all wheel drive and that had 206,000 miles on it when the tranny went. love these vans! I change motor oil every 7 or 8000 mile and change transmission filter and oil once a year.
Favorite Features
stow and go storage, fold down seats. comfortable on long trips. been a really good car for the money.
Suggested Improvements
Early ones had poor wheel bearing design but were corrected. I had to change left front and now the right is starting to go. Likes to eat front brakes and warp the rotors under hard braking. And has a heat shrink heater core hose by the exhaust manifold. which heated up and leaked. cost $140 dollars for the part. i installed. I do all my own work on this and all my cars and trucks. been a good van.