2008 Dodge Grand Caravan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Caravan model:
Nice at a glance- but look further
By pete on 10/30/07 09:47 AM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

At first glance, it's a lot of van for the money. I was most impressed with the Entertainment option. However, I had the van for 3 days and returned it. In 3 days of driving, the 3rd row video screen stopped working 2x, the pass sliding door would not close 5x (closed, then opened), overhead console rattles, remote for the DVD didn't work, music copy function didn't work on the radio, and the exterior panels are not even. Look at the gap between the hood and fenders. This van has a lot of nice features - a lot of features that will keep you coming in for service of intermittent problems Also, the van w swivel seats is not crash test rated, but others are 5 star. HMMMM

Awesome
By benneyoboy on 10/09/07 17:09 PM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Grand Caravan SE 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

This car was such a good and cool car, I love it. I have a big family and this car fits my family just right. Wow this car is such a good car. I the seats have such a great design and my kids can play cards and be happy on longs trip because of the great room. This car is the only car that i have had fits all my groceries in. I am writing this review about this car because it is as awesome car, very safe, and with the lifetime warranty, I love this car it will last.

Our first Chrysler/Dodge
By Our first chrysler on 09/30/07 13:03 PM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

This is our first minivan and our first Chrysler/Dodge vehicle. We had looked at the other makes and models and found that the Dodge Caravan and it's counterpart are by far the best minivans around. Very sharp vehicle. I have had it only one week and absolutely love it! We have two small children with a third on the way, and it is very comfortable and fun to drive. (SXT, 4.0L 255 hp, 28N package with NAV) Awesome! My next car will likely be a Chrysler product - They have thoroughly impressed me. I went from a Volvo S60R to a minivan, and I don't miss my Volvo sports car at all! I never thought that a minivan could be fun.

Dodge got it right!
By Brian on 09/13/07 18:13 PM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Just bought this van and I am impressed already. This redesigned 08 looks sharp and has all the features you could want without the mark-ups you get from Honda and the other guys. We got the 28N package which puts you into the 4.0L V- 6 at 255hp (Plenty of power on the highway plus more than all of the competition). Inside is great with two DVD screens and the swivel and go seating. Power doors and lift gate make this grocery getter easy to love. Dads don't worry about the minivan stigma because this thing looks and drives great.

Dodge Grand Caravan SE
By thats a dodge! on 08/10/07 09:36 AM (PDT)

2008 Dodge Grand Caravan SE 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

This is a very sharp minivan. I've had it for a week so far and my wife and I love it! I’m not impressed too much with the acceleration too much when passing, but the engine still has to break in. I researched the 0 to60 for this van and it was over 10sec

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.