Stunning Deal
By salgeek on
2007 Dodge Grand Caravan SE 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)
This is my 3rd. Chryco Minivan. Utility and Value punctuate my ownership experiences. For $12,300 I purchased a year old Dodge Grand Caravan SE with stow and go seating with only 10,747 miles. The vehicle is Chrysler Certified so the power train is warranted for 8 yr/80K miles and I have a bumper to bumper warranty for 39 months/39K miles. "Certified" also includes roadside assistance till 8 yr/80K. AND the dealer threw in free lifetime oil changes. WOW! With a little luck the transmission will make it 100K miles and she wont rust out till it's 9th year in service. Maybe even the AC/Heater core will make it 5+ years. If I can get 30K between brake jobs I'll be happy!
Favorite Features
Stow and Go seating. HUGE cargo space. Towing ability. We race motorcycles offroad and downhill ski and this IS the best vehicle for the task.
Suggested Improvements
Improve the following component longevity: Brakes, AC/Heater Core, Transmission. Also, please make them so they don't rust out as soon as they do. And, improve the seals so they don't leak brake, transmission, coolant, and power steering fluid as early in life as they do.