Excellent Vehicle For The Price!
By Dave N. on
2007 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
We purchased our 2007 Grand Caravan SXT about a week ago and have been looking for an excuse to drive it ever since. This was our first minivan.I never thought I would be the minivan type but I have to admit I love it. My wife is expecting twins and we needed the extra space. I know the vans from Honda and Toyota get better reviews in many circles, but for the price you can't beat the Grand Caravan. The exterior design is really sharp. We have power side doors and tailgate. What a convenience!. You can open and close all 3 with a touch of a button. The inside is even better. There is a ton of room with all kinds of storage. It handles very well with good pickup. The visability of the road is great!
Favorite Features
Stow-n-go is second to none. It is really easy to use, and with numerous options for any size load. When the seats are up you get two huge storage bins below. The removable center console has a holder for a cell phone, pen, tissues. It also has a storage compartment with a light. Very handy!
Suggested Improvements
Fuel economy could always be better but it comes to be expected with a minivan. It's the only true edge I have to give the foreign makes.