2007 Dodge Grand Caravan Consumer Review: Buy the warranty and don't be

2007 Dodge Grand Caravan - Consumer Review

Buy the warranty and don't be shy!
By Marty on

2007 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Bought this vehicle because we got a great deal Dodge bring in the 2008 body change saved over $7000. From new we complained that there was excessive noise coming from the passenger side rear door, we kept being told they could not reproduce the noise. What does that mean? Finally insisted in seeing service manager to find out there is a service report out on the weather striping. Why wouldn't service have access to this? Any way also had tie-rod ends replaced at 19,000 mi and needed brakes an 20,000 dealer also LIED about needing rotors I did brakes rotors easily well in spec. Tranny is terrible, and I'm sure there will be no end of trouble with this thing. Wish I had my Windstar back!

Favorite Features

stow and go seats, fair is fair this is a great feature and they deserve credit for coming up with it.

Suggested Improvements

Build quality. You know we all want to support a vehicle that is being built on this side of the ocean, but I see a lot of jobs moving to Japan if this is the kind of crap is what we get for supporting our workers. Ford you're our only hope!